Sunday 15 July 2007

Danger, Danger. High Voltage

Welcome.

It's 5 to 11, so I'll keep this quite short. I've just popped in to say hello, and that this will be my brand new project. I managed to keep up the wearing slippers every day thing I had going, so this shouldn't be too hard!

(I was just about to explain my blog's title when I realised I can't actually remember what I put for my URL. One second, let me rack my brain... Oh yes. I can get a record player. It's a line from a song.)

The title of my blog is significant: it was the song I was listening to at the time. 'Danger! High Voltage' - Electric Six. I almost went to see them, only Daddy didn't want to go if he had to stand in the back of a smoky club avoiding the mosh pits. Which is fair enough, although I do still hold a grudge. He and I spent a good twenty minutes stuck in traffic on the way to Kent 'moshing' to Gay Bar, whilst getting rather odd looks off surrounding cars. 'Twas fun.

As you may have realised, I have the tendancy to go off on a tangent. Mother calls it 'bunny brain'. I'll be halfway through a sentence when I'll suddenly have a totally unrelated thought and revert to that instead. Like right now, whilst telling you this, I'm thinking about how impressed you must be that I'm not 'tlkin lyk dis' (talking like this) like most other 15 year old girls. I strongly disapprove of people who feel that typing with no grammar or spelling is neccessary.

There. As predicted (by me) my 'quite short' post has turned into ten minutes of typing. Well, I suppose I should get to bed now; seeing as I sent my boyfriend home an hour ago so that I could get my stuff ready for school tomorrow and get an early night. Oh well, I'm sure he'll understand my need to do something entirely different than what I first intended.

I'll update tomorrow, between doing a whole piece of History coursework in 3 hours and entertaining a friend who's coming to stay before we go off to London Tuesday morning.

Night night xxx

4 comments:

Sindiesmiff said...

You get your Bunny Brain from Mummy dear. X X X

weechuff said...

Perhaps you both get your 'bunny brain' from Grandma! Well done Emily, I shall follow your blog with interest, which I wouldn't have done if you had written it the 'other way' with bad grammar!

Chris Cowell said...

What a load of old waffle.

weechuff said...

Tina is getting this in Spanish and is trying to decipher it!