Sunday 29 July 2007

Boredom and messy bedrooms.

Good... morning?

It's almost 1am, I'm not particularly sleepy (since it's a Sunday, I allowed myself to snooze until 11.30. I should've known I'd pay for it. =]) so I decided to write you all another blog.

Now, however, I am stuck as to what to write!

Ah, Let us begin with my disaster area of a bedroom. It's the messiest it's been in a good few months now, since Mum got fed up with it and cleared everything out, piling it all in the middle of my room for me to organise. At the moment, my desk is piled high with various moisturisers, bits of paper, makeup and other such things. This has resulted in the loss of my little pink comb. I can't find it anywhere: I've had the whole room upside down looking for it. I last had it last night when dying Livvie's hair. In fact, I had it after that, right here, straightening my fringe. But it's nowhere to be found. I expect it'll turn up. It usually does.

The rest of my room is a state. I have recently re-acquired Livvie's leopard print bean bag. This bean bag has not only become Minnie's new favourite sleeping place, but a replacement for the sky-hooks I keep in various places about my room. There are all sorts of clothes that I've worn for one day, put there for safe keeping, then needed a different outfit for the next day. Then, of course, Minnie falls asleep on them, all curled up and looking cute, and I don't have the heart to shift her when I get my random 'let's pick some stuff up now' urges.

Have a look...





(Clever, eh?) There was a fourth picture, showing my unmade bed with a cluster of shoes half a centimetre away from the wardrobe in which they live. But it didn't work.

As you can see, it appears a bomb of... well, stuff, has gone off in my bedroom.

Now, I would normally just leave it and hope nobody noticed. However, I have incentive. Mummy has agreed that if by the time she is 100% better I have managed to keep my room tidy, she will decorate it. Seeing as it hasn't been decorated since we first moved in and this room was a garage over 6 years ago, I'm dying to see some improvement! So I think I will now have a quick flit round, removing all unnecessary bits and bobs.

Foof. 25 minutes later (my desk taking the majority!) and it's done. Well, tidy, anyway. My bed remains unchanged and my bin un-emptied, but those are things that can't really be done at 1.30 in the morning!

Pictures of clean(er) room? I think so. (Apologies for the terrible quality: my camera died (again) so I had to use my mobile!)





My desk doesn't look that much tidier there. Believe me, it is! Oh, and the little pile on the chair is tomorrow's clothes and a CD that needs to be taken back to Mother that I forgot I had!

Well, an hour after declaring I was bored, I think it's time for bed. Night night!

xxx

3 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

You just knew that I'd be the first to comment didn't you? :O)

You clever little thing with your 'PhotoBucket' slides :O) Oh and your room looks much tidier too.

Sindiesmiff said...

Mummy is SO proud! You do know you have to show me how do to the PhotoBucket thing don't you? Mummy wants a pretty blog too!

Croom said...

Oh well done on both accounts (Your PhotoBucket thing and your room)

I have got to say at it's untidyness it was not half as bad as Bianca's room :O)

I like the Photobucket, is it hard to do?