Monday 16 July 2007

We Laughed So Hard It Would Sting.

Well hello. As promised, an update.
(Today's title from Disenchanted -My Chemical Romance.)

I spent today in the Drama room preparing for the final performance, in which I was playing Princess Cassandra of Troy. (I got to finish the play with a dramatic suicide off the Scaean Gates. It was great!) It went a little bit wrong in the middle with someone (not me!) forgetting they had to be onstage. I was stood like a lemon for ten seconds longer than I should have been waiting for her!

I'm now going to give you some quick facts whilst doing my History Coursework that I have 2 hours to start and finish.

I dyed my hair yesterday (yes, again.) so it is now ginger (lighter than my natural, but close) with red chunks. I like this one! I did it to go with my outfit for the theatre tomorrow night. Yes, I'm off to London with my Drama class to see The Woman In Black. No idea what it's about, but apparently it's really scary. I'll just have to plant some "big strong men" (Kieran and Vicki, no doubt) on either side of me. I'm ridiculously excited: the last time I was in London was to see McFly, and I don't know if I ever went before that!

I made my best friend's boyfriend cry today. Well, serves him right if he will tell her he's worried she'll go flirting with everyone else whilst she's in London. Shouldn't be so paranoid.

I now have a pretty new necklace, made by Mummy and Livvie. It's bright pink with black beads, to go with my new dress. I'm going to be all pink and red and black. Even my fingernails! Oh, I'm such a girl.

Having missed my last History lesson due to being poorly (all better now!) this coursework is very difficult. I'm using Vicki's notes, and she has a very different note-taking style: random words scattered aimlessly about the page. This coursework is going to have to wait.

I now having a whinging boyfriend and an unpacked bag to attend to. And Uncle Chris: that was waffle!

Will update as soon as I'm home from London to let you all know how it went!

xxx

2 comments:

weechuff said...

I am sure you will have a fabulous day out in London. Look forward to hearing all about it!

Sindiesmiff said...

Have muchos fun baby! Don't pick up any unattended bags, talk to strange men with purple hair, eat too many sweeties or stay up too late. X X X