Monday 30 July 2007

Little note. =]

Just a super speedy note.

Firstly, a lot of you have been asking about the Photobucket slideshow. In answer to Auntie Tina: yes, it is easy!

Click here to go to Photobucket's homepage. Here, click 'Join Now' and sign up. The rest is pretty self explanatory: just upload the pictures the way it tells you, then click 'Create Slideshow'. Choose the pictures you want, click 'Save', and there you go. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Secondly, you all want to know about Lee's glasses. We went down to choose him some today, and they should be ready by Thursday/Friday. They're just some simple, thin black frames, and they suit him quite nicely. But you'll have to wait to see them!

Finally, I got extra special post this morning. I got my National Insurance number! I wasn't expecting to receive it until nearer my 16th birthday (when I'm officially allowed to work) but then I realised, that's only two and a half months away! So I've updated my CV and cover letter, and am off to drop them into a few shops in Meadowhall on Wednesday. Yay! Money for Emily!!

Then maybe I can buy a digital camera that works. Or a mobile phone whose buttons don't stick. Or maybe a video camera. Ooh ooh, or earmuffs to not only protect me from dearest Olivia's two drumming machines, but also hers and Mother's beautiful renditions of Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' in the kitchen. Or maybe even a pony...

Much love xxx

2 comments:

Sindiesmiff said...

I vote you get a pony. You can call hime Dave.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I did the Photobucket thing the night (or morning) you did it - nifty! Pony, pony, pony! That little seventeen inch one that was on TV or was that a donkey? - A donkey, donkey donkey! :O)